White House Office of Science & Tech Policy Seeks Feedback
Posted by mattusmaximus on May 7, 2009
The OSTP is looking for recommendations on the six issuesidentified in his memo:
- hiring and keeping qualified scientists
- defining new policies to ensure integrity
- using “well-established scientific processes” like
- disclosing scientific findings
- ensuring that principles of scientific integrity are being adhered to
- adopting additional policies like whistleblower protections
The OSTP is accepting comments via email and through their blog, here.
Their original request for input can be found here (pdf).
Please take a few minutes to visit the OSTP website and leave feedback. This is the perfect opportunity for the scientific & skeptical community to make its voice heard and have a positive impact!